Do we use 'cookies'?
This website uses ‘technical’ cookies that do not track users and serve the website’s normal functionality.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our website.
Further information on the conditions of use and data protection of Google Analytics can be found here https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html.
Google Analytics captures your IP address anonymously.
This website may embed videos from Youtube.
Further information on the conditions of use and data protection of Youtube can be found here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honour Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
We do not allow third-party behavioural tracking.
Personal data breaches
In order to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation, if a personal data breach is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, we will communicate the personal data breach to the data subject as soon as possible via email.
Should any changes to this data protection declaration occur, they will be published on this website together with the date of the change.
EFCEM - European Federation of Catering Equipment Manufaturers
Confindustria CECED Italia
Via Matteo Bandello, 5
A cookie is a small file, typically of letters and numbers, downloaded on to a device when the user accesses certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and to identify users returning to a website.
For more information see:
Categories of cookies
The Cookies are broken down as follows:
Technical Cookies and performance cookies
- Technical Cookies – These are strictly related to browsing the website and guarantee normal use of it. Among other things, they make it possible to recognise the computer or mobile device when a new connection is made and to manage a browsing session allowing continuous connection to the area protected by your login details for the entire duration of the browsing session.
- Performance cookies – They are used for statistical purposes to improve the service and the use of the Website by its users. Performance cookies helps, for example, to identify especially popular areas of the website.
Session and persistent cookies
Cookies can expire at the end of a browser session (from when a user opens the browser window to when they exit the browser) or they can be stored for longer.
- Session cookies - allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. These session cookies expire after a browser session so would not be stored longer term.
- Persistent cookies - are stored on a users’ device in between browser sessions which allows the preferences or actions of the user across a site (or in some cases across different websites) to be remembered.
First and third party cookies
Whether a cookie is "first" or "third" party refers to the website or domain placing the cookie.
- First party cookies – are cookies set by a website visited by the user / the website displayed in the URL window.
- Third party cookies – are cookies that are set by a domain other than the one being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and a separate company sets a cookie through that website this would be a third party cookie.
The Cookies on this website
The Cookies installed by the website are:
- ASPSESSIONID*– First party cookie – Expires: At end of session – Used to maintain Sessions in ASP.
- efcem – First party cookie – Expires: 4 days – Used to maintain the user sessions inside the website.
Third party cookies
You can find more information about third party cookies at:
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
See your browser help for how to do this: